It seems I have been nominated for some awards, exciting! It’s nice to know my followers enjoy my blog.
Shannon at I’m fine, but my mommy has issues has nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”! Me inspiring? Really, I’m honored. I’m still new to the blogger awards but I do think it’s a great way to spread some blogger love and get to know the authors a little more. She is one of my favorite newest follows, Shannon is an amazing writer she just has a way with words and a great sense of humor. She writes about her life and her journey as a mother of four children one of which has special needs. Thank you Shannon!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Accomplished in paragraph one.
2. Post the award image to your page. See above.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. Hmmm. Here goes…
- I love going to the movies.
- I’m very over protective when it comes to my children.
- I am a perfectionist.
- I love DIY crafts.
- I can be a real Bitch when you get on my bad side.
- When I was a child I wanted to be a teacher for a brief time.
- I’m not a good liar, the guilt gives me away so I stick to honesty even if it hurts.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it. Bottom of post!
I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award, again! Yayy!! I was nominated by Black Sheep Mom. Another stay at home mom of 7 and one of my newer follows. Thanks for nominating me!
- I don’t like wearing make-up.
- I practically live in my pajamas.
- I hate driving but would love to have a motorcycle.
- I love cold rainy days, they are perfect for pajamas and movies.
- I smoked cigarettes for 13 years (excluding my pregnancies and nursing periods) but quit almost five years ago.
- I am right-handed.
- I like to drink, my favorite drinks are margarita, sex on the beach and wine (all varieties).
- I used to roller skate on a skating team as a child and I lost my skating groove, I really want it back.
- I used to have sleeping issues and slept only 3-4 hours each night for over ten years. Now it only takes me 5 minutes to fall asleep when my head hits my pillow.
- When I was 13 I fractured my right ankle playing badminton and took the cast off before it could heal right and now I’m paying for it.
- The one thing I look forward to everyday is a hot shower and sometimes there is no hot water left for me and I get very upset and sometimes even cry about it.
Questions from Black Sheep Mom to me:
1. How old were you when you got your first kiss? I was eleven, I’m not proud I know I was very young.
2. What household chore do you hate the most? It used to be the bathroom but now it’s laundry, about 15+ loads a week with the sorting and folding it feels like it’s all I ever do.
3. Beach vacation or ski vacation? Beach vacation, I am a water person.
4. If you had a million dollars, what is the most useless thing you would buy? Probably a really nice extravagant SUV, not that I need one I have a perfectly good van.
5. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? The Notebook, how could I not!
6. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, 3. I have three dolphins on a wave in the middle of my back with 3 of my kids names (still a work in progress), a red rose with princess written over it on one shoulder and a Cuban flag with Spoiled Cubana written over it on my other shoulder.
7. Peanut butter and what? Sugar free raspberry jam on toasted wheat bread.
8. Did you have a nickname as a kid? Chary, my family still uses it.
9. Have you ever had surgery? Yes, in 2008 I had an emergency appendectomy.
10. If you had a time machine, would you go to the future or the past? Past, there are a few times I’d like to have to chance to go back and slap some sense into myself.
11. What’s the first thing you would do if you had an entire day to yourself? I wouldn’t know where to begin, but a margarita at the beach with a good book sounds like heaven!
Now I’m going to be a poor sport and not add any nominees because from my last experience some bloggers do not like to participate but what I will do is share a few of my favorite blogs with you that I think are just great! It’s all about spreading the blogger love and support anyway.
I follow quite a few blogs but these are a few of my favs. Enjoy….and thanks for the nominations I am truly wowed!