I absolutely love my “Artichoke Spinach” Dip! It is always a hit at parties and there is rarely any left overs. I made this batch for my family over the weekend and it was gone in 24 hours. So here is my recipe! Feel free to omit any ingredients you do not like. Enjoy!
Printable Version: Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 16 oz. frozen cut leaf spinach, (chopped)
- 2 ½ cups marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 1/2 cups cheese, shredded : Colby jack, mozzarella or Monterey jack are best but cheddar is also good.
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 large tomato
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp. parsley, fresh chopped or dry
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 packet Goya Seasoning (Optional)
Preheat Oven 375°
1.) Chop spinach and artichoke hearts and combine in a large bowl. Chop or dice: garlic, green pepper, onion, tomato, scallion (green onion), cilantro and parsley. Stir ingredients.
2.) Add mayonnaise, sour cream and 2 cups cheese, stir until well mixed. Add in salt, pepper, Mrs Dash seasoning and 1 Goya packet of seasoning (optional).
3.) Once combined pour into baking dish and spread evenly, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
4.) Cover with aluminum foil; leave one side without sealing completely.